Science Forums

Mystery Of The Elongated Skulls

Zohaar818

Dear Hypographers,

This is a subject I have been following with interest for the better part of my adult life...OOPART

or Out Of Place Artifacts..and unexplainable relics, including fossils...objects that are found where they shouldn't be,

anachronistic finds in the bedrock..and elongated skulls which..when taken separately can be chalked up as "anomalies"

[and forgotten asap!] but when taken as a whole betray an entirely different history of earth than what we are taught in school.

Today I will draw your attention to the discoveries last year of elongated skulls in Siberia.

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/268227

I quote briefly from this article to give you some idea of what is at issue here..

" Dozens of such elongated skulls have been found in many other places of the world, primarily in South and Central America in graves of the ancient indigenous civilisations.

However, they've also been found in graves in France, Norway and Russia's North Caucasus region. In nearly all these cases, the remains are at least 1,500 years old. see

This wide geographic stretch gives rise to yet another question: if such deformation was a fashion statement or an attempt to enhance brain capabilities, how is it possible

that it was practised in many different regions of the world that had no contact with each other?"

Indeed..some good questions there and ...again..I am not sure what to make of the suggestion that our ancestors across the globe somehow all spontaneously came up with the same strange

idea that forcing their children to undergo an extremely painful process of skull squeezing and binding to force an elongated skull growth pattern..would make them smarter [!!??]..

Where did they get such an idea...from Nature? Seems doubtful to me..how about you? Doesn;t it seem more likely that our ancestors were trying to copy or duplicate or EMULATE

a living example..a demi-god [or two] that did indeed have superior intelligence and an elongated cranium?

What strikes me is that in direct comparison these various skulls .from South America, France and Siberia are so similar in construct and shape that they are virtually identical or indistinguishable from each other.

So..if they are not natural...from whence did they come..and how likely is it that each of these skulls was shaped in identical fashion, using identical binding techniques and materials to produce an identical result

by such widely separated cultures ALL around 1500 years ago? Were they copying from the same template? And why..why would an elongated head convey status to our ancestors?

Things to ponder..yes?

Dear Hypographers,

This is a subject I have been following with interest for the better part of my adult life...OOPART

or Out Of Place Artifacts..and unexplainable relics, including fossils...objects that are found where they shouldn't be,

anachronistic finds in the bedrock..and elongated skulls which..when taken separately can be chalked up as "anomalies"

[and forgotten asap!] but when taken as a whole betray an entirely different history of earth than what we are taught in school.

Today I will draw your attention to the discoveries last year of elongated skulls in Siberia.

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/268227

I quote briefly from this article to give you some idea of what is at issue here..

" Dozens of such elongated skulls have been found in many other places of the world, primarily in South and Central America in graves of the ancient indigenous civilisations.

However, they've also been found in graves in France, Norway and Russia's North Caucasus region. In nearly all these cases, the remains are at least 1,500 years old. see

This wide geographic stretch gives rise to yet another question: if such deformation was a fashion statement or an attempt to enhance brain capabilities, how is it possible

that it was practised in many different regions of the world that had no contact with each other?"

Indeed..some good questions there and ...again..I am not sure what to make of the suggestion that our ancestors across the globe somehow all spontaneously came up with the same strange

idea that forcing their children to undergo an extremely painful process of skull squeezing and binding to force an elongated skull growth pattern..would make them smarter [!!??]..

Where did they get such an idea...from Nature? Seems doubtful to me..how about you? Doesn;t it seem more likely that our ancestors were trying to copy or duplicate or EMULATE

a living example..a demi-god [or two] that did indeed have superior intelligence and an elongated cranium?

What strikes me is that in direct comparison these various skulls .from South America, France and Siberia are so similar in construct and shape that they are virtually identical or indistinguishable from each other.

So..if they are not natural...from whence did they come..and how likely is it that each of these skulls was shaped in identical fashion, using identical binding techniques and materials to produce an identical result

by such widely separated cultures ALL around 1500 years ago? Were they copying from the same template? And why..why would an elongated head convey status to our ancestors?

Things to ponder..yes?

I love pondering stuff like that.

I am convinced that we have been (and continue to be) visited by other intelligent life forms since before we started walking upright.

How could it be otherwise considering the billions and billions of years that have elapsed since the beginning of the universe?

I don't know anything about the sculls, but there are a lot of pretty unexplainable artifacts and images around that beg the question.

How the hell did this get here?

I idea that these skulls are found across areas with no contact is interesting. OOPARTs have been found and many are ignored due many of them turning out to hoaxes of misidentification of other objects. I think this is an interesting line of inquiry, do you know of other OOPARTs?

• 7 months later...

Dear Hypographers,

" Dozens of such elongated skulls have been found in many other places of the world, primarily in South and Central America in graves of the ancient indigenous civilisations. However, they've also been found in graves in France, Norway and Russia's North Caucasus region.

Migration! I don't think this is unusual, just like the Anasazi ruins (thought to be established by Aztec migrants) in Arizona and Colorado.

I am not sure what to make of the suggestion that our ancestors across the globe somehow all spontaneously came up with the same strange idea that forcing their children to undergo an extremely painful process of skull squeezing and binding to force an elongated skull growth pattern..would make them smarter [!!??]..

I don't think it was painful. A baby's skull is soft and pliable and therefore, easily reshaped before the fontanella closes.

The side-view looks like a swimming squid to me.

See this link on the topic of deformed skulls:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_cranial_deformation

The practice is easy to understand, a way for the ruling class to visually separate from the lower classes of society. Because it is a physical change to the way the human body looks, it is a very powerful type of social control. Of course the practice was approved by the tribal religious leaders. So, no ET from outer space needed to understand this practice, just age old biological motivation of one group of human primates to control another. We have names for the power game being played--politics and religion.