Science Forums

A New View To The Unyfing Theory Of Nature , Upn

Urod

Hi urod I tried to make a joke...

I claimed that urod = urain... Thats to say in reality urain IS urod.

Ha Ha Ha!

No i dont think your theories are identical:

IF urain and urod is the same person

THEN the explanation behind that extraordinary fact

could be the testing of variations on a yet hidden theme...

Please smile urod :iamsmiling:

Hi urod I tried to make a joke...

Please smile urod :iamsmiling:

Dear Sigurd and Urain ,

First of all I would smille if we would read the darn UPN so we can start a fruitfull discussion .

Untill then Sig what do you say of making an atheist out of dear Urain , because , Urain , the only type of god that my UPN allows for is an Advanced Alien Super Specie , self genetically modifyed to correct the crude nature yet open to either being bad or good . See my essay about it under the same title and part of my book Recipe for a Nation .

The UPN allows ( a thing that floored me ) for instant transmission of certain type of movements accross the infinity of the Universe simply because the foundation of the Universe , the SuperFluid ( what fills up the Universe and makes us ) it is uncompressible even though , as you see in deep space , it is very 'thin', extreme low viscosity . However , the Type of such 'movement' I am not able right now to dischifer .... how about you guys help a bit ?

Best regards to both ,

Doru

Dear Sigurd and Urain ,

First of all I would smille if we would read the darn UPN so we can start a fruitfull discussion .

Untill then Sig what do you say of making an atheist out of dear Urain , because , Urain , the only type of god that my UPN allows for is an Advanced Alien Super Specie , self genetically modifyed to correct the crude nature yet open to either being bad or good . See my essay about it under the same title and part of my book Recipe for a Nation .

The UPN allows ( a thing that floored me ) for instant transmission of certain type of movements accross the infinity of the Universe simply because the foundation of the Universe , the SuperFluid ( what fills up the Universe and makes us ) it is uncompressible even though , as you see in deep space , it is very 'thin', extreme low viscosity . However , the Type of such 'movement' I am not able right now to dischifer .... how about you guys help a bit ?

Best regards to both ,

Doru

Well... on first sight turning a theologician into an atheist seems a good idea...But what if our honest work result in three theologicians instead? Is it worth the risk?

But why not line out the strategy? I DID read your UPN! Ill recheck to make sure, maybe i read something else instead?

cya soon

PS I feel confident we all three will scrutinize the foundational work done by any of us :)

Well... on first sight turning a theologician into an atheist seems a good idea...But what if our honest work result in three theologicians instead? Is it worth the risk?

Correct guess.

a soon

PS I feel confident we all three will scrutinize the foundational work done by any of us :)

Not by mine, but by any of us.

Great words

I appreciate.

But why not line out the strategy? I DID read your UPN! Ill recheck to make sure, maybe i read something else instead?

cya soon

THANK you dear Sig !

First , there are NO risks taking in converting to atheism since the UPN proves ONE FUNDAMENTAL THING : the SuperFluid came First !

Secondly , regarding the UPN , before we work out the math and the rest , we must prove its logic is solid so Please , use the ( numbered ) Logic Steps when re-viewing the UPN in order to keep all very simple as intended by me for troubleshooting .

Please remember , this is not a Competition but a Cooperation , multiple Names on a science works is common ...

Many thanks again for being serious about it , Sig ! AND , no offence to god believers , no insult , I am only trying to make sense of all BUT if the Result says NO to religion than do not blame me , instead .... adjust !

Cheers Sig !

I DID read your UPN! Ill recheck to make sure, maybe i read something else instead?

I see you were suspended ?? What in the world happened ??

I am looking forward to see you back so we can discuss what you read in the UPN .

I plead with the Moderators to let Sig back in , Thak you !

• 3 weeks later...

Considering the SuperFluid as the fabric of the Universe as demonstrated by the UPN , hear what the MIT folks have to say ( notice the importance they give to the Particle Duality and the conection they make between Quantum and Fluids ) :

http://web.mit.edu/newsoffice/2010/quantum-mechanics-1020.html

“ … Recently, Yves Couder, a physicist at Université Paris Diderot, has conducted a series of experiments in which millimeter-scale fluid droplets, bouncing up and down on a vibrated fluid bath, are guided by the waves that they themselves produce.

In many respects, the droplets behave like quantum particles, and in a recent commentary in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, John Bush, an applied mathematician at MIT who specializes in fluid dynamics, suggests that experiments like Couder’s may ultimately shed light on some of the peculiarities of quantum mechanics.

The wave-particle duality is best illustrated by a canonical experiment in quantum mechanics that’s generally referred to as the two-slit, or two-hole, experiment. As the theoretical physicist Richard Feynman ’39 once put it, “Any other situation in quantum mechanics, it turns out, can always be explained by saying, ‘You remember the case of the experiment with the two holes? It’s the same thing.’ … ” .

Please note that the UPN Does explain the wave-particle duality ( micro-vortexes occuring in the SuperFluid are both individual , particle like , And rotating waves ) … and gravity , and black-holes , etc . .

I Thank you All for your patience reading the UPN , and Thank you to the Staff of Hypography for allowing my postings !

Best wishes !

Edited by Urod

• 1 month later...

If all roads lead to Rome , than we should feel comfortable that eventually the UPN will be used to explain all , and I feel this is like bringing forward the Evidence :

http://meetings.aps.org/Meeting/MAR09/Event/98024

Abstract: T4.00004 : Quantum fluid dynamics and superfluid behaviour of polaritons in microcavities

March 18, 2009

Preview Abstract

Author:

Daniele Sanvitto

(Universidad Autonoma Madrid)

" .... One of the most striking effects of a moving polariton condensate is the observation of superfluid behaviour when crossing obstacles even at speeds only 100 times smaller than the speed of light [4]. .... " .

http://UPNtheory.WordPress.com

• 3 weeks later...

If all roads lead to Rome , than we should feel comfortable that eventually the UPN will be used to explain all , and I feel this is like bringing forward the Evidence : ..........

Celestial Bodies Alignment and Gravity

Celestial Bodies Alignment did not caused an increase in Gravity along their line and the UPN easily explains it : as UPN showed that Gravity is a Wake in the SuperFluid generated by vortices ( matter ) is suddenly clear that a vortex generates a SPIRAL Wake , not linear , hence Gravity will Manifest and Act following this spiral motion .

Scientists ( not me ) can Calculate the Location AND Movement of those Gravitational Harmonics Hence Predicting Gravitational Tidal Waves , hence Major Tectonic events .

Now we understand why such astro alignments did not caused earth quakes or the end of the world .

Nature MUST be simple , and IT IS as the UPN shows it ...

• 3 weeks later...

Besides explaining the Wave - Particle Duality and Further proving the net conclusion in the UPN that we all are waves , vortexes and their harmonics , here the Gamma rays are found to also belong to these properties :

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2012/05/09/gamma_ray_lense/

" ... Red faces abound as boffins build gamma ray lens

Focusing on targets near and far

By Iain Thomson in San Francisco

Posted in Science, 9th May 2012 20:04 GMT

Scientists have disproved a chunk of theoretical physics by building a series of lenses capable of focusing gamma rays.

A team at the Institut Laue-Langevin (ILL) research center used twin silicon wafers to bend a stream of gamma rays, something that had been thought to be impossible.

The team posits, in an article in the Physical Review Letters, that by building more advanced silicon lenses, using gold and other highly refractive substances, gamma rays could be focused for the first time in a way similar to standard optics .... " , More ...

• 3 weeks later...

The UPN shows how Everything , waves and vortices ( sub-sub-particles ) are made of the same thing , the SuperFluid .

Today another confirmation for the UPN has been found which also goes against the Quantum theory :

http://www.asahi.com/english/TKY201206060292.html

2 research groups confirm neutrinos have substance after all

BY NOBUTARO KAJI STAFF WRITER

2012/06/07

KYOTO -- Where scientists once believed that neutrinos have no mass, two separate research groups on June 5 presented findings confirming that these tiny particles do have some substance, a game-changer in particle and astrophysics. ...

Keep in mind that the UPN also explains the milestone Double-slit experiment confirming the particle-wave duality that is described in the UPN . On the other hand the present Quantum theory is nowhere near ... and continuously faults are found with it ( like the neutrino news ) .

So , Which one is Pseudo science ?

Always read the UPN on its original website http://UPNtheory.WordPress.com but please come back here for discussions .

Breaking !

Here , a wonderful and Precise Worded experiment result that calls for the UPN's ( Unconventional !!! ) SuperFluid that it is OBSERVED , And how lovely to see the UPN Fundamental Vortices showen in the described experiment ( Twistings ) .

This experiment shows :

- un Unconventional SuperFluid present at the foundation of matter , just as the UPN describes

- a Twisting aspect involved , just as the UPN describes both the Fundamental and Micro Vortexes

- the Aknowladgement from the physiscists in the last paragraph below ...

No other theory explains this !

http://www.nature.com/nphys/journal/v8/n1/abs/nphys2128.html?lang=en?WT.ec_id=NPHYS-201201

Nature Physics | Letter

Quantum phase transition to unconventional multi-orbital superfluidity in optical lattices

Parvis Soltan-Panahi Dirk-Sören Lühmann Julian Struck Patrick Windpassinger Klaus Sengstock

" .... Here, we report on the observation of a multi-orbital superfluid phase with a complex order parameter in binary spin mixtures.

In this unconventional superfluid, the local phase angle of the complex order parameter is continuously twisted between neighbouring lattice sites.

The nature of this twisted superfluid quantum phase is an interaction-induced admixture of the p-orbital contributions favoured by the graphene-like band structure of the hexagonal optical lattice used in the experiment.

We observe a second-order quantum phase transition between the normal superfluid and the twisted superfluid phase, which is accompanied by a symmetry breaking in momentum space.

The experimental results are consistent with calculated phase diagrams and reveal fundamentally new aspects of orbital superfluidity in quantum gas mixtures.

Our studies might bridge the gap between conventional superfluidity and complex phenomena of orbital physics ... " .... more ...

Please always check the latest UPN at the original site .

• 2 weeks later...

Here , something concrete that you can participate in , please :

The UPN describes Gravity as the suction action of vortexes spinning the SuperFluid ( that makes the Universe ) , those vortexes representing sub-sub-particles and Bright Vortexes ( aka Black Holes ) .

If gravity is a spiralling wake stirred by vortexes in the SuperFluid than take a look at this graph depicting gravity changes during an obstruction of gravity by the Moon during a solar eclipse .

See the graph entitled “ 1970 Solar Eclipse as "Seen" by a Torsion Pendulum “ locate close to the start of the page .

The question : does that graph represent the behaviour of spiralling gravity action similar to a wake created by a vortex in a fluid ? At least that is what the UPN concludes , and if you agree based on that graph than you have many reasons to feel confident about the UPN and consider its Logic Steps as proof .

http://home.netcom.com/~sbyers11/grav11d.htm