Science Forums

I Am

Queso

Especially when you have marketing wankers writing technical proposals, and making silly stupid promises that can't be kept, simply due to physical impossibilities. But try and tell that to a salesman, though...

I am of the opinion that marketing managers suck.

I am a former marketing manager, worse,

I am a VP of marketing!

I am also a programmer!

I am well aware that that drives other programmers nuts because they can't pull the wool over my eyes on technical proposals or schedules!

I am of the opinion that those who think that marketing managers suck have never met a real one! :P

I like sales, but they often require new features, :lol:

Buffy

I am hating the writing of technical proposals. I am proposing that we hate technical writing. I am writing about the technical hatreds we propose.

I am still at the office at 7PM -- hating the writing of technical proposals.

I am wholin' a woolskin writ wit technical writer what wearily withers when wonton whippin' wisps without warriness.:lol:

I [am] recommend[ing] Strunk & White's Elements of Style to any-and-all technical and/or expository writers. Eschew the passive form.:lol:

I AM that the passive form is eschewed.

You don't have to have dysfunctional marketing managers to make the life of a programmer (such as moi) miserable.

All you have to have is a dysfunctional customer who doesn't know what they really need, and cannot write a decent Request For Proposal.

"And this corner, we have... NASA!" :P