Science Forums

Riddles

infamous

thats the one!!! unclamping as i type and adding the grip tape!!!

schweet old school homemade deck!

The last several times I tried to ride a skate board i woke up looking at the sky with a sore head and wondering who i was and what had happened. I don't like skate boards at all.

last Christmas while intoxicated, i managed to produce a few fractures on one foot and then about 6 months ago, i totally killed my knee on a ramp. But i will so be on this tomorrow, testing it out, if it stops raining( although at my age, i might want to consider osteoporosis) :doh:

last Christmas while intoxicated, i managed to produce a few fractures on one foot and then about 6 months ago, i totally killed my knee on a ramp. But i will so be on this tomorrow, testing it out, if it stops raining( although at my age, i might want to consider osteoporosis) :doh:

You are a young girl from my point of veiw but skate boards are for the very very young my friend.

OK - topical one (for us Northern Hemispherics at least)

I have two identical coins, one in each hand and I drop them simultaneously into two buckets of water one is at 30 degrees C and the other at 30 degrees F. Which coin hits the bottom of the bucket first?

Stop me if you've heard this one.

Karnuvap

OK - topical one (for us Northern Hemispherics at least)

I have two identical coins, one in each hand and I drop them simultaneously into two buckets of water one is at 30 degrees C and the other at 30 degrees F. Which coin hits the bottom of the bucket first?

Stop me if you've heard this one.

Karnuvap

Coins don't drop throught frozen water dude.

Is everyone ignoring my riddle?