Science Forums

Riddles

infamous

Yep...Too obvious huh!? :shrug:
That's hard to predict sometimes. I've posted riddles which I thought would be answered promptly but was surprised to see them go for some time unanswered. On the other hand, I've posted a few that I thought would be very difficult for anyone to answer only to see them answered by the very next post. It's really very difficult to know at the outset how long any particular riddle will last..................

Here is a riddle I would really like to have an answer to:

Why is it when Turtle provides a photo for Hypography, we never get to see his face??

Are you hiding from the law my friend.................................Infy.

Here is a riddle I would really like to have an answer to:

Why is it when Turtle provides a photo for Hypography, we never get to see his face??

Are you hiding from the law my friend.................................Infy.

___Au contraire; I have shown my face several times. You just weren't quick enough. :shrug: Wouldn't want anyone to steal my soul now would we!? :umno:

___Au contraire; I have shown my face several times. You just weren't quick enough. :shrug: Wouldn't want anyone to steal my soul now would we!? :umno:
I confess that at the age of 63 I have slowed down considerably. BTW, I wouldn't even think of stealing your soul Turtle....................................have a wonderful day my friend............Infy.

I wouldn't even think of stealing your soul Turtle....................................have a wonderful day my friend............Infy.

___Infy, you're OK, & so I'll give you a better answer to your riddle on why I hide my face. Simply, I want people to judge me here by my thoughts, not my visage. I am not my face. I hide my face, but I am not hiding.

___Riddle me this: Whose face is hidden not in their own defense, but in the defense of others?

___Infy, you're OK
Thank you Turtle for the kind words, I also have a great deal of respect for you my friend.
___Riddle me this: Whose face is hidden not in their own defense, but in the defense of others?
I have a feeling this is going to be a very difficult one to solve but I'll give it the old college try anyway; How about Justice .

Probably not the right answer but it was never-the-less, the first thought that crossed my mind.......................Infy

How about Justice .

Probably not the right answer but it was never-the-less, the first thought that crossed my mind.......................Infy

___You're right that Justice is wrong; she only hides her eyes. Not a bad guess though. :shrug: