Science Forums

Riddles

infamous

just joking

just joking :hihi:

incase you haven't already noticed, i am a jokester and this i do with all my friends :eek:

turtle if i affended i am sorry :)

but don't any of you think for one minute that i am going to stop joking :shrug: :umno:

because i only want to make you laugh :hihi: B)

i mean absolutely nothing bad ever :D

:shrug: did you think i was saying turtle looked like madusa? :hihi:
I just thought your comment was in poor taste goku. I understand you were just poking fun at Turtle and thankfully, Turtle is big enough to deal with it. I guess my consern rests on the fact that some people could take offense from having this comment leveled at them. Everything is cool goku, just be thankful that Turtle is such an easy going fellow.

I just thought your comment was in poor taste goku. I understand you were just poking fun at Turtle and thankfully, Turtle is big enough to deal with it. I guess my consern rests on the fact that some people could take offense from having this comment leveled at them. Everything is cool goku, just be thankful that Turtle is such an easy going fellow.

indeed :shrug:

Riddle me this:

I have my leaves replaced every year,

People curse me but rely on me,

I take many forms.

What am I?

My good friend, where do you come up with these difficult riddles? I fear this one will also be around for a while before anyone solves it. In any case, I make a stab at the answer:

The written law

My good friend, where do you come up with these difficult riddles? I fear this one will also be around for a while before anyone solves it. In any case, I make a stab at the answer:

The written law

___Whereas riddles find solutions by deduction, I create them by induction.

___Written law you say...mmmm. No.

___Hint: I am subject to written laws. :shrug:

:umno:

Nope, nope, nope> :shrug: :umno: :umno:

___Hint #3: I have the agreement of both the secular & the religious. :hihi:

This one has really got me puzzled. I don't want to give up on it though because it's really got me wondering. The one part that always seems to hang me up is the part about changing leaves every year. I thought maybe once it might be Weather but a few of your other clues don't match with that answer. I think I'm going to sleep on this one and maybe in the morning I'll come up with it, if someone else don't beat me to it. You have a good evening Turtle.......................................Infy.