Science Forums

Riddles

infamous

my grandfather, who is gone now, had a dog once. i don't remember the dogs name but i do remember that it wasn't smart.

one day grandady was cuttin grass on his snapper ridding mower when the thing went dead. he tried this he tried that but he could not get it to crank. finally dady told him that there is probably water in the gas.

grandady didn't believe him, but he got a pan to drain the gas in. the tank was almost full, so there was about 1, 1-1/2 gallons of gas in the pan. grandad set the pan down and went to get a wrench to take the bowl off the carburetor when here come the dog.

the dog stuck his nose in the pan and drunk all the gas. all at once the dog took off running, just a flyin, round and around the house. about three laps he made then run up the side of a tree, fell to the ground on his back and just laid there.

my grandfather, who is gone now, had a dog once. i don't remember the dogs name but i do remember that it wasn't smart.

one day grandady was cuttin grass on his snapper ridding mower when the thing went dead. he tried this he tried that but he could not get it to crank. finally dady told him that there is probably water in the gas.

grandady didn't believe him, but he got a pan to drain the gas in. the tank was almost full, so there was about 1, 1-1/2 gallons of gas in the pan. grandad set the pan down and went to get a wrench to take the bowl off the carburetor when here come the dog.

the dog stuck his nose in the pan and drunk all the gas. all at once the dog took off running, just a flyin, round and around the house. about three laps he made then run up the side of a tree, fell to the ground on his back and just laid there.

response required

You are alone and have found yourself in a cold house in the middle of winter time. It is very dark and cold and you have only one match. You have a candle and there is a wood burning fireplace in the house, which do you light first?

___The match of course! Good morning all; just waking. :QuestionM

good morning to you also Turtle my wise friend - I see your online, your invisibility no longer works on me :eek:

Ah the privelages of 500+! Or maybe sponsorship? Thanks for the greeting in any case. :evil:

___I hope to construct a new riddle by the end of Thanksgiving holiday for everyones' enjoyment; something hard this time. :eek:

Ah the privelages of 500+! Or maybe sponsorship? Thanks for the greeting in any case. :evil:

___I hope to construct a new riddle by the end of Thanksgiving holiday for everyones' enjoyment; something hard this time. :eek:

Yeah 500+ I'm slowly climbing... Will be awaiting your riddle, even if I dont answer your riddles I always read them and they are hard enough! but I cant say no to a challenge - Bring it on :eek: