infamous

Correct goku; Your quickly becoming the riddlemister.....................Infy

Next:

I am a word of six letters,

when the first capitalized be.

My meaning changes entirely,

when the first small you see.

Spell me...................

___I like how JayQ wrote out his thought process when he got the bonsai/plant riddle. While clearly a riddle thread is open to challenge on its scientific merit, the fact is it is science in action. Just doing it you might say. A riddle isn't defining deduction, or explaining deduction, or a deduction. A riddle teaches deduction by example.

___Now I think we have different nuances in how we solve these riddles, & JayQ is spot on in his answer & its presentation.

___So, Infy's riddle above:

In English, capitalizing any noun changes the meaning entirely when the word stands alone. That has me a little hung up. So all I have now is my answer 'Little'. B)

In English, capitalizing any noun changes the meaning entirely when the word stands alone. That has me a little hung up. So all I have now is my answer 'Little'. B)

I grant you this will be a tough one, and I wish I could give you folks a hint but to do so would give it away. I'll let this run for a day or two and then I'll give up the answer, that is ofcourse unless someone solves it before then.........................good luck everyone.................BTW, the last 4 riddles have been my own creations including this last one............Enjoy

___I like how JayQ wrote out his thought process when he got the bonsai/plant riddle. While clearly a riddle thread is open to challenge on its scientific merit, the fact is it is science in action. Just doing it you might say. A riddle isn't defining deduction, or explaining deduction, or a deduction. A riddle teaches deduction by example.

___Now I think we have different nuances in how we solve these riddles, & JayQ is spot on in his answer & its presentation.

I know what you mean turtle, when you follow the logic through to a conclusion you can actually find that there is more than one answer. Alas people prefer you answer with the solution that they have in mind...

so well done with your deduced answer it is 100% correct B) just not what infy is looking for...

T u r t l e

B)

Ha,ha,ha,ha........................not the answer I'm looking for Irish. However the Turtle I have the pleasure of knowing is certainly something entirely different than that turtle that crossed the road in front of my automobile yesterday...................enjoy.............Infy

riddle?
Not riddle............... This riddle has lasted a while so I'm prepared to give up the answer for all you brave folks;

I am a word of six letters,

when the first capitalized be.

My meaning changes entirely,

when the first small you see.

Spell me.................The Answer: Polish.........polish