Science Forums

Riddles

infamous

Stupid Riddle:

There are two makes of bread, White and Brown?

I put them both on the toaster, but when they came out they were different, one was hot and hard, the other was soft and cold.....why?

PS. They were on at the same temperature and both went into the toaster at the same time?

One slice of bread was frozen

While I am unsure of the answer myself, I'm pretty sure that's not the case Wayne...

Stupid Riddle:

There are two makes of bread, White and Brown?

I put them both on the toaster, but when they came out they were different, one was hot and hard, the other was soft and cold.....why?

PS. They were on at the same temperature and both went into the toaster at the same time

Well regardless of the answer, that was proved last night by myself, my wife, my stepson, one toaster and two slices of bread. White bread was at room temperature, wheat bread was fresh out of the freezer. Setting was a little below medium. White bread came out as toast. Wheat bread came out still as bread and just cool in the center and at the top crust.

So irregardless of the real answer, one possible solution that still retains all of the original posit.

Wayne

"when it is all said and done, none of this was real anyways."